This is the first week of the Master Key Experience and I am excited and committed to making a lot of changes in my life. This class is a lot of work and requires daily exercises, but how can lasting change be any other way? There are many takeaways so far, but here is what I am focusing on so far:
- We have so much more power within us to change our outside circumstances than most of us ever realize. While unexpected circumstances happen, for the most part, our internal world is the cause of our external world. Our thoughts have creative power over our physical world.
- The vast majority of our lives is run by our subconscious mind. We really go through our lives on autopilot with very little original thought. If our subconscious mind is programmed for failure, it will sabotage any of our conscious efforts to change. So, we have to change our subconscious programming if we want to live lives of joy and abundance!
- There is great power in reading our intentions out loud with enthusiasm. Our subconscious mind is defenseless against our own voice.
- Creating a Definite Major Purpose statement and reading it out loud several times a day with enthusiasm is critical to manifesting this purpose into reality.
- There is power in what you tell yourself when you first wake up AND what you tell yourself right before bed. That last 1/2 hour to 1 hour before bed is critical to what your mind thinks about as you sleep.
So, I am off to a great start this week. If you want to start making some changes in your own life as you follow along, I highly recommend Og Mandino’s The Greatest Salesman In The World. If you read and APPLY it as you go, it will make a big difference.
Why did I decide to experience this course? Because I am sick and tired of not living up to my potential. I am sick and tired of subconsciously sabotaging my goals and hopes and dreams! Life’s too short to keep living like that! Time to change NOW. TODAY!